I've gone back to one of the first editing workflows that I found I loved. I've used five apps in the edit. This is the final image. I liked the leading lines in it and loved the subject.
Here's my original image, shot surreptitiously, with the Burst Mode app on iPhone 5. I needed to straighten and crop the image and then see where it led me.
There's still a few distracting elements at the side. I did the cropping and straightening with Snapseed.
Still in Snapseed, I've used the selective adjust menu to add an adjustment spot on his face and increase the brightness in that area and on his arms. I've removed the hat and filled in the little bright area on the right of the image, using ReTouch.
Next, an overall brightness increase, with Snapseed.
Next, I ran the previous image through the 'Lithograph' function in Painteresque. Painteresque can be a bit hit or miss, but I liked what it did to this image.
Next, I superimposed the Painteresque version with the Snapseed version, using Superimpose. I've also added a vignette, using Snapseed.
Finally, I imported the image into Oggl. I selected the Ray Mark II lens and Rasputin film.
Science | Football | Rock 'n' roll | Photography. Only doing one of those here.