Here's how this image was edited.
The original image was shot with the iPhone native camera. I got down low to shoot, lending an 'early morning' feel to the image.
I do my cropping and other basic adjustments in Snapseed. I don't know that I did much else than crop the image. I also don't know why by this stage I had an image size that was less than my ideal 2000x2000. Anyway, the next stage was a re-size in Filterstorm to those dimensions.
Then, I used Phototoaster to get a little detail back in the leaves. Tuneup was the preset that I used. Like that one a lot, although as I get better with Snapseed, I am returning to Phototoaster less frequently now.
Back in July 2013, when this image was shot and processed, I was using Iris a lot. This next step was done using the 'fluorescent' option in Auto-adjust.
Finally, the image was imported into DistressedFX, where I used the 'Charm' effect.
I shoot for fun, with a Sony A7rIII, a Mavic Pro and my trusty iPhone 11.