Every now and again, you hit on an editing formula that just works, from a personal satisfaction point of view. I got a huge kick out of this edit. I used Snapseed, Superimpose and DistressedFX on theis edit and then ran it through Oggl, which actually wasn't really essential. The key though, was to use Color Thief to adjust the tones to my liking. That technique has been something of a revelation, in that it will allow me to develop a more consistent result colourwise, if I so choose.
This image was featured online within 24 hours of its release! Cool.
Science | Football | Rock 'n' roll | Photography. Only doing one of those here.